Next Gear Solutions - 12 Day Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SCHEDULING A DEMO IS REQUIRED TO BE ENTERED IN THE DRAWING. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The 12 Day Giveaway (the “Promotion”) begins at or around 7:00 a.m. CT on December 7, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on December 18, 2020
- DRAWING DATE: During the Promotion Period, a random drawing will be conducted daily to select one (1) winner of a Visa Gift Card, from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period to date. There will be 12 drawings during the Promotion Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION DATE: Daily during the Entry period as winners are selected. Winners will be notified and announced within three (3) days of being drawn.
Entry in the Promotion does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law.
In order to enter the Promotion, the Owner or an employee or representative of the Business (each, the “Entrant”) must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of scheduling the Demo. In order to enter the Promotion, the Entrant must schedule an online qualifying Next Gear Solutions product (DASH, MICA, LuxorCRM or ProAssist) demonstration on behalf of the Business during the Promotion Entry Period. The employee or representative of the Business must have permission of the Business to complete the Demo and enter the Promotion on behalf of the Business (the “Permission”). Upon the request of the Sponsor, as defined below, the employee or representative must provide the Permission to the Sponsor.
Employees, contractors and interns of Next Gear Solutions, LLC (the “Sponsor”) and each of their respective divisions, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (including, in each case, immediate family members) are not eligible to enter the Promotion. For purposes of this Promotion, “immediate family members” is defined as spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws", or by current or past marriage, remarriage, adoption, cohabitation or other familial extension, and any other persons residing at the same household location, whether or not related. In order to enter the Promotion or win a prize in this Promotion, the Business and Entrant each must comply fully with these official rules (the “Rules”), and by entering agrees to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects.
HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION
There is NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY to participate in the Promotion. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning.
- During the Promotion Period, any restoration business representative who schedules the online qualifying Next Gear Solutions product (DASH, MICA, LuxorCRM or ProAssist) receives one (1) entry in the prize drawing (“the Drawing”). A representative from the Sponsor will contact the Entrant to schedule the online demonstration after the Entrant completes all required form fields and hits submit at the end of the form (the “Submission”).
- All Submissions must be received by the Sponsor by 11:59 p.m CT on December 18, 2020 (the “Submission Deadline”). Entries will not be accepted after the Submission Deadline. Proof of Submission by the Entrant does not constitute proof of receipt by the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such registration information.
- Limit one (1) entry total per person. Submissions by the same Business in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Any Entrant who attempts to participate with multiple email and/or multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to obtain more than the maximum number of Submissions may be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right to increase the maximum number of Submissions permitted. Any such increase will be announced on the Website, and will become effective immediately on the date on which notice is given on the Website. The Sponsor shall, however, be under no obligation to make any such increase.
- No hand drawn or mechanically reproduced Submissions will be allowed, and Submissions will not be accepted via email, facsimile, postal mail, hand-delivery or express delivery service to the offices of the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor may remove a Submission and disqualify any Business from the Promotion if the Sponsor believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that a Submission fails in any way to conform to these Rules.
SELECTION OF THE BUSINESS WINNER
All Submissions received by the Submission Deadline, will be entered in the Daily Drawings to be held during the Promotion period starting on or around December 9, 2020 with the last drawing to be held on December 20, 2020.
Twelve (12) Entrants will be selected during daily Drawings (the “Winners”) from all eligible submissions to date.
NOTIFICATION OF THE BUSINESS WINNER AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
The Winner will be notified by phone and/or e-mail within three (3) business days of the Drawing in accordance with the contact information supplied with the registration. If both methods fail after five (5) business days and the Winner is unable to be reached, the Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Submissions.
The Winner is deemed to be a potential winner pending verification of the eligibility of the Business and compliance with these Rules, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion.
The Winner must meet the following criteria at the time of the prize award:
(a) currently resides in one of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia or Canada;
(b) works at a restoration company that employees 3 or more full-time people as of May 1, 2020;
(c) works at a business that has maintained operations up to and including December 18, 2020; and
Any and all decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the selection of the Winners. In the event a potential Winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, the Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Submissions.
ODDS OF WINNING
PRIZES/ODDS: There are twelve (12) Prizes available.
The Prize consists of a $100 Visa Gift Card. Gift Card is subject to the terms and conditions associated therewith and imposed by issuer. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) for the Grand Prize is $100.
No cash alternative or substitution of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. Prize will be delivered via email to the email used to enter the Promotion.
The total ARV of all prizes is $1,200.
GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All portions of the prize are non-assignable and non-transferable. Prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other Promotion materials are for illustrative purposes only. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash alternative or substitution of the prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. The prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. The potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return any requested Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
USE OF EMAIL ADDRESSES
By participating in this Promotion, each Business agrees to opt-in to receive e-mail communications and phone calls from the Sponsor and Company Participants. If an Entrant chooses to opt out of such future communications from the Sponsor or Company Participants, they will be able to do so by following the instructions on any electronic communications sent by the Sponsor or the Company Participants. Upon opting-out, the Sponsor or Company Participants will no longer send e-mail messages to the Entrant. An Entrant’s choice to opt out will not affect the Entrant’s entry or chances in the Promotion.
By entering, each Entrant and Business agrees to comply with these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final, and release the Sponsor, and each of its divisions, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and anyone associated with the production of this Promotion, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any claims, injuries, losses or damages (including attorneys fees) of any kind arising out of their participation in this Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. The potential Winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize and waives any liability or claims (including attorneys fees) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. In the event of non-compliance with these Rules, or if prize notification is returned to the Sponsor as undeliverable, if prize is refused or cannot be accepted for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. Upon forfeiture or refusal, no compensation will be given. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use the Entrant and Business Winner's name, photograph, likeness and/or statements attributed to the Business Winner regarding the Promotion, for advertising and publicity purposes without further compensation or consent. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. This Promotion shall only be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws and submission of any entry constitutes acceptance of such laws. This Promotion is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Subject to the other provisions hereof, the Sponsor and its affiliates reserve the right to use any and all information related to the Promotion, including information on the Business obtained through the Promotion, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
The Sponsor reserve the right to change the rules of this Promotion at any time by posting updated Rules to the Sponsor’s website. Participation by a Business in this Promotion after the posting date of revised rules signifies notice and agreement to the revised Official Rules of the Promotion. The Sponsor may extend or shorten the Promotion Period and change the other dates in this Promotion by posting an update to these Rules on the Sponsor’s website.
Any and all decisions of the Sponsor regarding this Promotion are final as to all matters.
Next Gear Solutions, LLC 304 Heritage Dr Suite 2, Oxford, MS 38655.
Any questions on this Promotion should be directed to Next Gear Solutions Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.